SAP Consulting Services
Our professionals come with rich SAP experience and take pride in providing best in class solutions, high end consulting activities in traditional as well as new dimensional areas. The team has vast experience in customer interactions, interacting with users of diversified cultures, development environments, engagements and domains. Our spectrum of services in SAP falls in the following areas:
- Traditional Modules for SAP S/4 HANA and SAP ECC : SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, QM, HR
- Technical areas : ABAP, Workflow, Basis, Security, SAP Console
- New Dimensional technologies : SAP CRM, SRM, PLM, PI, MI, BI, WAS, EP, ESS/MSS, MDM
vCentric’s SAP technology consulting services include:
- Industry and business applications – providing early installation and planning services as well as implementation of products and solutions that meet specific business process needs
- Platform integration – offering services that integrate specific enterprise information technology solutions with other enterprise business platforms and applications
- Custom development – supplying highly customized solutions that support unique combinations of platforms and applications and that address cross-functional business requirements
- Advisory and technology – offering planning, assessment, and implementation of information technology in order to extend the function, operation, flexibility or scale of business processes
- SAP services – providing classic SAP consulting on SAP S/4 HANA and SAP ECC, especially in the implementation of SAP add-on projects and automated incoming post processing as well as integration of SAP R/3 with other enterprise applications
- CRM Services - package selection, architecture, implementation and management
Technical Functional Upgrades
- vCentric’s consultants come with a rich experience of leading multiple upgrade assessments followed by execution of the upgrade projects. As part of the upgrade assessment, vCentric’ methodology focuses beyond technical objects and the effort estimation. The assessment is extended to leveraging the new system effectively to the best use of the customer, there by minimizing the on-going support costs. vCentric methodology revolves on:
- An analytic study is performed on the system to understand the as-is system on the extent of customization, business processes implemented, interfaces, criticality, complexity, stability and the system maturity. After analyzing the existing landscape and the requirements, business benefits that the customer is looking at from the upgrade, the roadmap is proposed. System health checks, adherence to the standards and effective usage of the system is measured after the upgrade. A detailed report on the “low hanging fruits” with the benefits is provided to the customer.
- vCentric believes in true partnership. While the focus is to have a successful upgrade, equal focus is given on sharing the know-how with the customer. End of the upgrade, we expect our customers to know on how the program is handled completely, sharing our experiences with them on day to day basis.